Phoenix Heating Repair: Helping Homes and Businesses Stay Warm
Phoenix is famous for its summer heat, but in the winter it can get quite chilly. When you need to keep your home or business warm, or you need to call Cooper Climate Control and we’ll help you with repairs or a heating system installation.
Heating Service and Repair
When the daytime temperature is over 100 degrees, you don’t give much thought to your heating system. You’re focused on staying cool, and winter always seems a long way away. However, when January and February come around, and nights get cold, the last thing you want is a non-working heater. By scheduling regular maintenance of your heating and cooling systems, you can prevent heating system problems.
Cooper Climate Control offers maintenance service to keep your heater up and running. Our technicians can visit your home or business in the fall before the weather turns cold. We’ll inspect your heating system, make necessary repairs, and tune your system for the winter season. Our technicians will check:
- Thermostats. We’ll make sure that your thermostats accurately measure room temperatures and activate your furnace. To help lower energy costs, we can also install programmable thermostats for your home or office.
- Ducts and pipes. We’ll check your ducts for cleanliness and seal any leaks or gaps in your ductwork. Also, we’ll inspect your pipes and ensure that all connections are sealed and intact.
- Belts and blades. We’ll clean your heating system’s fan blades to keep air flowing cleanly and efficiently. In addition, we’ll replace worn belts to keep your system running smoothly.
- Motor and electrical connections. While we complete your Phoenix heating service and tune-up, our technicians will make sure that your motor and electrical connections are functioning normally. We’ll replace frayed wires and connectors to prevent heating system breakdowns.
- Heat source. Whether you have electric heat, a heat pump, gas heat, or other heat source, our technicians will ensure that your heat source can handle all of your cool weather needs.
Heating System Installation
Replacing your heating system delivers the best of both worlds for your home or business: a comfortable climate paired with big energy savings. In addition to providing heating repair, Cooper Climate Control can help you save by installing a new, more efficient heating system.
We represent some of the top heating and cooling manufacturers, which gives us access to the best heating systems on the market. Our catalog includes products from:
We start by providing a free estimate for your heating system installation. One of our technicians will visit your home or business to assess your building’s heating requirements. Then, we’ll prepare an estimate, including parts and labor, to deliver an installation that fits your budget. In partnership with GE Capital, we offer financing for qualified borrowers. With payments as low as $39 per month — plus the savings you’ll get from your new energy-efficient system — you can easily afford a new heating system should you need it.
After we install your heating system, we’ll set up ongoing service to help you get the most from your investment. Our technicians will visit your home regularly to tune up your heater and ensure that it’s ready for the winter season. Signing up for our maintenance plan not only guarantees regular visits but also entitles you to discounts on repairs. Maintenance plan members automatically go to the top of our repair list when they make an emergency call.
Cooper Climate Control is committed to never letting you spend a night without a heater. If you’re a maintenance plan member who calls for emergency furnace repair service, and we can’t fix it the same day, we’ll have you and your family stay overnight in a nearby hotel at no cost to you. Our maintenance plan members are never charged overtime for any emergency service, no matter when they call us or what time of day our techs make the repair. We value our recurring customers, and we show it by making them a priority.
Schedule Your Phoenix Heating Service or Installation
The last thing you want when winter nights turn cold is to discover your heater doesn’t work. Don’t wait until winter to deal with a heater that needs repairs. We provide year-round heating repair service and installation to make sure your home or business stays comfortable.
Call Cooper Climate Control at 480-4607417 or fill out our contact form today. Set up a repair, sign up for a maintenance plan, or schedule a free heating system installation estimate. With Phoenix heating service from Cooper Climate Control, you’ll never be out in the cold.