Air Conditioning Service in Phoenix, AZ
Cooper Climate Control provides the air conditioning service Phoenix-area residents rely on to keep their homes and businesses running. Unlike some air conditioning companies that represent just a select few vendors, we represent a wide range of top air conditioning system brands including Trane, Lennox, Carrier, York, Rheem, and Goodman. Our Phoenix air conditioning service responds quickly to repair calls and conducts regular inspection, maintenance, and service for your heating and air system.
An AC that’s in great condition runs smoothly, stays energy-efficient, and lasts longer than a poorly maintained system and our Phoenix air conditioning service will respond quickly to keep it in tip-top shape. Your home or business AC is a big investment. Let Cooper Climate Control help you get the most for your money by keeping it working for the long haul.
AC Services Phoenix: Why Maintenance Matters
Air conditioning is essential to staying cool in a hot desert climate. Take a look at some of these statistics from the U.S. Energy Information Administration:
- One-quarter of the energy consumed in Arizona goes toward air conditioning.
- Arizona residents spend more on electricity, largely due to AC needs, than the average expenditures of surrounding states including Nevada and New Mexico.
- In the western U.S. 74 percent of households have central air conditioning; 86 percent in Arizona.
According to the EPA, annual tuning and maintenance of your HVAC system can improve its efficiency and keep you comfortable. It’s just like getting regular tune-ups for your car. A well-tuned car engine runs more efficiently and gets better gas mileage, and the same principle applies to a well-tuned HVAC system.
In addition to changing your filters monthly, scheduling annual Phoenix AC services from Cooper Climate Control is the best way to getting the most mileage from your AC investment. Our air conditioning service offers an annual maintenance plan that rewards you with discounts and priority treatment for all of your air conditioning needs.
What Happens During Your Maintenance Appointment
When you schedule air conditioning service with us, we check all elements of your AC system to make sure it’s in top shape. Here’s a sampling of what we do:
- Cleaning. Airflow problems can cut your system’s efficiency by as much as 15 percent. We install clean filters and clean your AC components including blowers, evaporator and condenser coils, and condensate drains.
- Component check. In addition to cleaning your air conditioner, we’ll adjust all components. We’ll check electrical connections, adjust blower parts, and add lubricant to keep parts running smoothly.
- Settings adjustment. In addition to ensuring that your AC has the right amount of refrigerant, we’ll check your controls to ensure that your AC starts, runs, and turns off properly. We’ll also check your thermostat settings to ensure your home stays cool and comfortable.
Our Annual Maintenance Plan
One big point that distinguishes Cooper Climate Control from other Phoenix air conditioning companies is our preventive maintenance service plan. It’s more than just a service contract. It’s a commitment that we make to our most loyal customers.
During the first year after an installation, our plan entitles you to three inspection and maintenance visits. You’ll also receive two precision tune-ups — one in spring and one in fall — for every subsequent year that you’re a plan member. If your system requires repair, we’ll give you 15 percent discount on all Phoenix AC services.
In addition to discounts and regular tune-ups, our maintenance plan comes with priority treatment during emergencies, including:
- Onsite emergency service at any hour of the day or night with no overtime charges.
- Priority service that places you at the top of our service list, even during our busiest seasons.
- Free stay in a local hotel if we can’t fix your air conditioner on the same day you call.
Regular tune-ups prevent most Phoenix air conditioning service calls. However, when the unexpected happens, Cooper Climate Control will make sure that you get fast and dependable service.
Schedule Your AC Service Today
Cooper Climate Control provides the air conditioning service Phoenix homeowners and business owners need. We have a proven track record of providing outstanding customer service; just read what some of our customers have said about our work. Don’t wait until your air conditioner breaks down, and don’t let poor maintenance cause you to pay too much for electricity. Contact Cooper Climate Control to schedule your service appointment today.